Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hatred Turns Cash

You are a fool if you think people will buy you telling people you've never heard of Rebecca Black. At least you must have heard your friends singing around her top-chart-billboard Friday song. As Rebecca's South East Asia Marketing Manager, I present you Rebecca Black's new single - My Moment!


Listen to the song. It resembles maturity that grows within herself. Nobody can deny how terrible her song was. From lyrics to her vocal, Friday was epic! Am no fan of her, even one of millions of listener who felt brain torture listening to Friday. However Black's new song really reminds me of Miley Cirus' The Climb. Motivating lyrics and typical Disney music. This song is qualified to be in High School Musical 4!

It is impressive on how this girl deals with the critics and hatred smashed on her from around the globe. She's famous on her lousy song with un-tuned voice. I salute her determination and strong inner strength for not giving up in achieving her dream. Despite negative critics and harsh words thrown, this girl managed to turn those hatred into cash! She appears in Katy Perry's TGIF and now she comes out with a new single!

Above all the compliments on you, dear Rebecca Black, I am sorry that I am not your fan. I admire your determination. I love every single dolar you earn. I just can't tolerate with your music.


No comments:

Post a Comment